To set up key bindings for an application, follow these steps:
- Open the main page of the software and select your keyboard. Click on "Key Bindings".
- On the upper right of the screen, choose "Key" instead of "FN+0" to reproduce the function without pressing Fn+the following key.
- Navigate to "Action" and click "Default". A drop-down menu will appear. Choose "Launch Application".
- Below, select "Choose Application" and pick the desired application from your desktop (e.g. Twitch.exe). Once selected, click "Save Changes".
- Now, whenever you click the assigned key, the application will launch.
To change the key binding, return to "Action" and click "Revert to Default". Then, choose a new key to assign the application to.
Note: The key binding is not transferable across profiles, so you will need to set it up again if you switch between the four available profiles.