To record an on-board macro, hold down the Competition key for 5 seconds. When it starts blinking red, it is ready for recording. Then, record the macro by pressing the keys on the keyboard that correspond to your desired actions. For example, to assign the copy function to a certain button, press CTRL+C and then press the Competition key again to finish the macro. Finally, press the button where you want to assign it, for example the A key (these are just examples). To save the macro, press the Competition key once more.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Hold down the Competition key for 5 seconds
- If it starts blinking red, press the keys on the keyboard to record the desired macro
- Press the Competition key once
- Press the key where you want to record the macro
- Press the Competition key once more to save it
You can also download our OP software to record this more easily:
Note that the on-board macro can not be recorded on STREAK65.