You can assign a keyboard key to a mouse key using our OP software. Follow these steps:
- Download the software from our website, https://fnatic.com/gear/op and start the OP.
- Select the option to customize your mouse.
- Go to Key bindings and click on the desired button.
- Choose Action Keyboard Macro.
- Click on Choose macro/New macro.
- Start recording and save the action/key from your keyboard that you want to assign.
To customize colors for individual keys, use the OP software and select the option Lightning - Color Editor. To save a different color on each key, click on Add group, select the desired button, and set up the color that you want using the color wheel.