You can assign the keyboard key to the mouse key using our OP software.
Download the software from our website, https://fnatic.com/gear/op then start the OP.
- Select the option to customize your mouse
- Go to Key bindings and click on the desired button
- Choose Action Keyboard Macro
- Click on Choose macro/New macro,
- Start recording and save the action/key from your keyboard which you want to assign
To customize colours for individual key, you should use OP software and the option Lightning - Color Editor.
To save a different color on each key, you need to click on Add group, click on the desired button and set up the color that you want using the color wheel.