Here's how you can rebind keys through the OP program:
- Choose your keyboard and click on Customize.
- Select a profile from the upper left corner, and then click on Key Bindings.
- Click on the key you want to rebind, then go to the upper right corner and choose the key you want to assign to it.
- Under Action, click on Default. A drop-down menu will appear where you can choose the Re-map key option.
- You will see a green square below. Click on it, and then choose another key.
- Click on Save Changes. Now, the key you have chosen will input the selected key each time you press it.
If you want to revert to the factory settings, go to the Action drop-down menu again and set it to Default, then Save Changes.
Note that key bindings cannot be transferred to the other three available Profiles, so you will need to set them up again for each individual Profile.