Here's how you can rebind the keys through the OP program.
- Choose your Keyboard and click on Customize.
- Select a Profile from an upper left corner and then click on Key Bindings.
- Click on the key, then go to the upper right corner and choose key you want to rebind.
- Go to Action click on Default, a drop-down menu will open where you can choose Re-map key option.
- You will see a green square below, click on it, and then choose another key.
- Click on Save Changes and now key you have chosen will input the selected key, each time you press it.
If you want to revert to the factory setting, just go to the Action drop-down menu again and set to Default then Save Changes.
Take into account that the key bindings cannot be transferred over to the other three available Profiles, so you would need to set them up again for each individual Profile.