To assign a key to a specific website or URL on your device, follow these steps:
- Open the OP and hover over the page using a mouse to discover your device. Then, click on the Customize button.
- Choose the Profile in the upper right corner where you want to set up this option.
- Click on the Key Bindings option and select a key to use. For example, we will use Key K.
- In the upper right corner, choose Key K instead of FN + K if you don't want to use the FN key combination each time to reproduce this function.
- Click on Action and select Open File from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the website or URL you want to assign in the URL to Open field. For example, https://shop.fnatic.com/.
- Click on Save changes. You will now be able to open the assigned URL by pressing the key you selected.
- If you want to remove the assigned link from the key, choose Default under the Action part. This will reset it to its basic setting.