If you’re experiencing a short 1-2 second disconnects when moving the mouse quickly, please use a wet-wipe, clean the sensor and the aluminium nameplate surrounding the sensor in order to remove any debris from the first use with your mouse pad (out of the packaging).
- Go to your Control Panel > System > Hardware tab > and click on the "Device Manager" button.
- In the Device Manager window, find the item or items labelled "Universal Serial Bus controllers." Open it, and double-click the first item called "USB Root Hub."
- In the USB Root Hub Properties dialogue, click on the "Power Management" tab.
- "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is checked by default. Uncheck this box, and click OK.
We also recommend you to uninstall the current OP software and install the new version from our website:
Then disconnect the mouse, restart the PC and reconnect it.
Please perform a mouse reset if none of the above resolve the issue.
- Locate the reset hole on the underside of the mouse.
- Use a pin and hold in the hole for 10+ seconds.
- Observe the mouse RGB flashing, and wait for the reset to complete.