- Go to the PS4 Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
- Click Input Device and select Headset Connected to Controller.
- Click Output Device and select Headset Connected to Controller.
- Click Volume Control (Headphones), and set the level to maximum.
- Click Output to Headphones, and select All Audio.
- Click Adjust Microphone Level, then follow the wizard to calibrate your microphone.
If your mic can be detected on the Adjust Microphone Level screen, then the headset and mic are working with the PS4 properly.