- Plug the USB connector into your computer (preferably on the back side of the computer/motherboard).
- While connecting the miniSTREAK for the first time the computer needs to recognize the keyboard, and it may take up to a minute for the computer to do so.
- Connect the smaller USB-C input into the under-side of the miniSTREAK, looping it through the designated cable tunnel.
- Connect the palm rest.
- Extend the palm rest to your liking.
- Download the OP software from https://fnatic.com/gear/op.
How do I set up my miniSTREAK? Print
Modified on: Tue, 14 Sep, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.