Please follow the instruction below:
In order to record On-board macro, first you need to hold the Competition key for 5 seconds. When it starts to blink red, it's ready for recording. Then you need to record the macro, for example, if you want to assign a copy function to a certain button, press CTRL+C for and then press Competition key again to finish the macro and press the button where you want to assign it, for example A key (these are just examples). At the end, press again the Competition key once more to save the macro.
- Press Competition key for 5 seconds
- If it's red, press the keys on the keyboard to record the desired macro
- Press Competition key once
- Press key where you want to record macro
- Press Competition key once to save it