This Manufacturer’s Warranty (“Warranty”) is granted to You by Fnatic Ltd, 2 Ebor Street, E2 7DP, London, United Kingdom (“Fnatic”). For the purposes of this document, the Fnatic GEAR product you have purchased will be referred to as “Product”.
Thank you for your purchase, we hope you enjoy your amazing new product. If a situation arises whereby you believe there may be an issue with your product, you can view your rights as a consumer with regard to Fnatic’s own Warranty policy here. Fnatic’s Warranty provides you an overview of your right to return faulty products compliant with consumer protection guidelines. The conditions and instructions for returning products are included in the Warranty, and for more help regarding queries about your Warranty, please do not hesitate to contact help.fnatic.com.
All Products purchased directly through Fnatic, or through an authorised Fnatic reseller, come with a non-transferable Warranty to the original purchaser. This Warranty covers any factory defects in material, workmanship or functionality of the purchased Product. This Warranty does not cover any malfunctions, damage or hardware failures resulting from normal wear-and-tear. This also extends to abuse or mishandling, theft or personal loss, or any other violation of the Warranty terms outlined in this document.
In other words, Fnatic promises that Your Product will perform and operate according to its published specifications within the intended operating environments, at least for as long as the Warranty lasts.
The Duration of Warranty coverage varies depending on the Product category / specific Product as mentioned on the Product packaging, documentation, and on the Product and Warranty web pages at www.fnatic.com. Should there be differences in stated Warranty duration, the longer stated Warranty period shall be honoured and applied.
If You have purchased any Fnatic Gear or Fnatic Products through an authorised third party reseller, it is important you are made aware of further Warranty rights which you may hold. In addition to your rights under this Warranty Agreement, you will also retain Warranty rights with that authorised reseller. It is recommended that you make use of any and all Warranties available to you from these authorised resellers before coming to Fnatic. If you are having difficulty communicating, proving or dealing with this authorised reseller, then you are advised to pursue your claim with Fnatic directly under your Warranty in this Agreement.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LOCAL LAW, ANY FNATIC WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE AND IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO FUTURE OWNERS. ANY LEGAL RIGHTS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY MAY VARY UNDER LOCAL AND NATIONAL LAW.
As outlined above, the Duration for Warranty coverage for each Product varies, and below is a list of each Product with the specified Warranty Duration which begins from the moment of purchase:
Duel Headset - 2 Years
Scope Headset - 2 Years
RUSH Keyboards - 2 Years
STREAK Keyboards - 2 Years
FLICK Mice - 2 Years
CLUTCH Mice - 2 Years
FOCUS Mouse Pads - 2 Years
FOCUS SIGNATURE Mouse Pads - 2 Years
An unwanted Product can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund, so long as the Product is unused and in the same condition that You received them. The Product must also be in its original packaging. An exchange of Your purchase may be eligible within 30 days of delivery, subject to the same requirements mentioned earlier in this section.
Where You are cancelling or returning Products within this time, You must email [email protected] stating Your name, order number, the address the goods are being / have been delivered to, and whether You are cancelling or returning the Products.
A full description of our returns and refunds policy can be found here: https://eu-shop.fnatic.com/pages/return.
Should Your covered Product fail to meet its promised expectations according to this Warranty policy, Fnatic, at its own discretion, will take the following steps:
1) Once You return Your Product to Fnatic, Fnatic will inspect it.
2) If Fnatic concludes that the Product malfunctioned during the Warranty period, without any breaches of Fnatic’s Product Warranty to blame for the malfunction, Fnatic will, at its own discretion, repair or replace the Product at Fnatic’s expense, or refund the purchase price paid to You (less a usage fee of 10% of the total purchase price for each year since the date of purchase), or provide credit equal to the purchase price towards Fnatic’s webstore.
3) Should the covered Product be no longer available or outdated, Fnatic will replace the defective Product with the new equivalent Product, if available. If an equivalent replacement Product is not available, Fnatic, under its sole discretion, shall replace it with a Product of equal or superior functionality and performance. Else, under its sole discretion, Fnatic shall give the customer a choice of the same refund or credit terms as stated above.
Any repaired or replacement Product through any Warranty claim shall be covered under the same Warranty terms for the remainder of the original Warranty period, or thirty (30) days upon receiving the item, whichever is greater, or for the period of time required by local law, which begins from the moment of receipt of the repaired or replacement Product.
Warranty coverage shall not be provided until the original purchaser has returned the defective Product to the original place of purchase or to a Fnatic-designated location with original proof of purchase / receipt attached.
Shipping and handling:
You are asked to, and will be liable, to pay for the return shipping and handling fees for all items. Returns for unwanted Products shall not be reimbursed and You remain totally liable for such amounts. For Products returned under Warranty, such amounts will be reimbursed once proof of reasonable shipping costs are provided to Fnatic.
Fnatic’s Warranty does not cover Product failure, problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Removal of any safety or manufacturer label(s) and sticker(s).
- Usage not in accordance with the provided instructions and guidelines.
- Any modification, disassembly or repair not authorized directly by Fnatic.
- Improper connections or consumables such as non-Fnatic batteries or power supplies.
- Usage in environments which are beyond the Product’s stated capable tolerances.
- Products which were not manufactured by Fnatic or authorized manufacturing partners.
- Products which were purchased at unauthorized resellers.
- Any other cause or fault that does not pertain to material or craftsmanship defect.
- The above considerations do not affect the implied terms and rights granted under statute.
Any of the restrictions or policies above are subject to change according to local applicable law.
Exclusions of Certain Damages:
FNATIC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; ANY LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY, OR PROFITS; OR ANY INABILITY TO USE YOUR PRODUCT. IN THE EVENT OF DATA LOSS USING FNATIC DEVICES, FNATIC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BACKING UP OR RECOVERING ANY DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN LOST.
FNATIC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF FNATIC HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBLE DAMAGES. THESE (SOME OR ALL) LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO LOCAL APPLICABLE LAW.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON FNATIC PRODUCTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
If You attempt to defeat or circumvent any Product’s technical limitation, You may cause Your Product to stop working permanently. You will also void Your Warranty, and make Your Product ineligible for authorized repair.
Choice of Law:
Consumers may have legal rights under local / national applicable law regarding the sale and after service of consumer goods. European Union customers shall be honoured the minimum two-year Warranty period for new Products and one year Warranty period for refurbished Products.
To submit a Warranty claim, please contact our customer or technical support, or go to www.fnatic.com. Customers will be provided a claim number and will be instructed further.