- Plug the USB connector into your computer (preferably on the back side of the computer/motherboard).
- While connecting the miniSTREAK for the first time the computer needs to recognize the keyboard and it may take up to a minute for the computer to do so.
2. Connect the smaller USB-C input into the under-side of the miniStreak, looping it
through the designated cable tunnel.
3. Connect the palm rest
4. Extend the palm rest to your liking
5. Download the OP software from https://fnatic.com/gear/op/